Monday, July 26, 2010

Long Beach with the Poly Gang

Meet up with the poly gang at Long Beach, East Coast. Too bad this time I cant eat crabs due to the coughing. I want to get well soon so no choice but to watch my diet.


Only warm water for me. *sob sob*

This cost $5 for the crab sauce. We can go market, buy the crabs and cook using this sauce.

Man Tau with the sauce. Yummy Yummy.

Roasted Brasied Duck. Too dry. We dont quite like it.

Order the large one but still think the vergetables are not enough for everyone.

This cost $48 which we feel not worth it. Kana cheated by the Auntie.

She is so cute.

Creamy Butter Crabs.




See my busy Bb. Eating so happily.

While they were busy eating, I am busy snapping. Haha. Kana attack by me.

Black Pepper Flavour which everyone said it was too hot.

Another couple attack by me.


The Happy Family

See his happy face

See only left with the sauce

Salted Egg Crabs

No comments:

Post a Comment