Sunday, October 3, 2010

2nd Anniversary Surprise

Planning few months ago which date should I delivery flowers for Bb, his birthday on 2011 or the coming anniversay on Oct? If his birthday that will be like 6 months later, so far. Decide to have it on coming anniversary but on 1st Oct instead. And to search for the right one for a guy on delivery is difficult, not girly and I also want roses, chocolates and bear to be include. Luckily 2 weeks before, xpressflower has add  some new design, if not really need to DIY by myself.

Like the sentence on the box and I have requested to change sunflower to roses, bear to tammy bear. Bb also dont like the shaped point leave too.

Ask Michelle for help to take down his expression when receive the flowers. But see my Bb's expression...

Super kua zhang 



Nice combination




 Blue and Purple Roses






 See his smiling face



No comments:

Post a Comment