Sunday, December 26, 2010

Xmas Present!

A big big surprise from Bb. I swear I dont know anything about it. I'm still joking with him a few days before Xmas asking him, "Will I get any present from you?" He told me, "Neh, the camera is your present." Didnt continue to debate with him since we are leaving for our trip few days later. But this Bb is full of surprise. On the Xmas day itself, he told me he got present for me.

 Instead of the normal card, he bought the Giftbook from Forever Friends. Every sentence written inside is so meaningful. 

 Before he pass it to me, he said that he always want to buy for me but not within his limit, I look at him with a blur look and he continue, once you see it, you will know.


 The Purple Gold series from Goldheart. 



I love you so much, my lovely hubby. You are the best hubby in the world. I really appreciate in everything that you do for me. Even though, I always dont like to say out but in my heart I know very well. Thank you for making my life so wonderful and surprise.

No comments:

Post a Comment