Monday, November 7, 2011

Welcome Baby Guinevere to the world

Once again, my daughter like to give me surprise and exciting way to arrive in this world. We had planned a date for her (due to breech in 37 weeks) and were looking forward but she prefer to choose her own date and arrive one week earlier. Anyway lots of people went through a hard labour but mine chop chop, short and fast. From waterbag burst, to arrive at hospital, checking by the nurses, making decisions, pushing to operating therate, all within 3 hours and there she go, arriving in this world. Anyway as long she is healthy, everything is worth.

Currently is doing confinement and will upload photos once I have free time. Trying to adjust everything now.

P.S: Thanks Bb for everything that you had done for the past 9 months and now. Without your support, I dont think I will be able to hang on till now. Especially at the 3rd trimester, many things happened and you were there with me always. I love you and Guinevere.

No comments:

Post a Comment