Sunday, February 19, 2012

Pre-Valentine Day Celebration - Hans

Why there was this pre-valentine day celebration? Bb was serving his reservist from 1st Feb - 18th Feb and he received his schedule that he might need to go Tekong on 14th Feb and to stay over a night over there. When I heard it, I was like "Huh, why on valentine's day night?" But anyway, we got like 2 years didnt celebrate after we married. Flowers are expensive on this day, crowded at almost all restaurants and only valentine day menu is available. Must as well stay at home, watch tv and relax. Keke.. I seem to be like an auntie now.

Ok anyway our CC here has open Hans since last year and we do not have a chance to visit. Take this opportunity to visit. Not sure when was the last time I stepped into Hans but anyway it doesn't seem to leave me an impression again. Food was ok only. I can say something like my house downstairs coffeeshop standard. Think I still prefer Aston over Hans.


Order the set menu. Soup of the day.

 NZ Prime Sirloin Steak at $15.80

Fish n Chips, $9.80


Jason came with us and since he not able to take any of the cold drink, he select this. I can say it is terrible sweet. Strawberry with honey. And Guess what this cost $4.70 without ice.

No comments:

Post a Comment