Sunday, July 1, 2012

Mac Book Pro

Been missing quite awhile, busy at work and need spend more time with my girl. Miss her alot during my working hours. Another reason that I did not blog is due to the new lappie that Bb bought.

Suppose to be mine but turn out to be his. Haha sacrifice myself. He going to kill me when he see this. Ok Bb intend to purchase 2 but I told him there is no space in our room and new flat is coming soon. Nowadays laptop is for me to blog, editing photos & pay bills. No time to do other stuffs. Since he will use it often (as in playing D3) then why dont he buy his first. Mine can wait, no hurry.

But I have a second thought of using mac book. It is not compatible with my software which I use to edit photo. Unless this can be solve if not I dont think I will buy.

No comments:

Post a Comment