Saturday, December 18, 2010

Universal Studio Singapore, Where The Day We Go Crazy & Wet

Finally have time to upload the USS photos. Looking at the photos, I feel like going again but thinking of the waiting time for each game. Hmm I think I better think twice.
































































20" Hawaiian Pizza










Jason wanted this hat but I told him, "Please get permission from your bro."



I asked him to take photo but he looked inside the car seaching for thing.





His planning of route start again since the last one when we went zoo




The love potion which I found out I didnt take any photo with it.


I love the combination of color












The Exciting Mummy Ride which Bb forced me to take with him.









































No comments:

Post a Comment